2nd ISIMMED 2018: Deadline for submission of full papers extended to 15 October 2018!
- For those who already submitted abstracts for the 2nd ISIMMED conference, and
- for those who missed the abstract deadline but would still like to get involved in the conference,
we invite you to submit full paper by August 31, 2018
Technology has become a huge part of work of researchers, educators and practitioners around the world.
Recently, researchers and educational practicers around the world have been using technology in their works. Most governments in the world have also been integrating technology in their policy on education. Therefore, the availability and development of advanced technology such as computer hardware and software, mobile devices, and internet, have direct impact on the practices of educational research and classroom activities, including in the fields of mathematics and mathematics education. Researchers have been developed many technological innovations to support better mathematics education. The advanced technological tools such as computer algebra systems (CAS), interactive and dynamic geometry software, and hand-held devices, have been enabling the effectiveness of mathematics teaching and learning. Furthermore, the horizon of research in mathematics and its applications can continue to grow rapidly by driven of this technological development. Many reasearch ideas have been reported and published in many scientific international forums and journals around the world.
Considering this issues, Mathematics Education Department Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Yogyakarta State University will organize The 2nd International Seminar on Innovation in Mathematics and Mathematics Education 2018 (The 2nd ISIM-MED 2018). This seminar is a joint conference with the 23th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics (ATCM 2018). This joint conference may provide a platform for researchers, educators and practitioners to establish further national and international collaborations among institutions as well as individuals.
- To exchange new innovation among researchers, educators, students, mathematicians, and practitioners
- To find global partners for future collaborations
- To gain and establish research relations
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
- Make the payment
- Create new account (click menu Register - Non Speaker)
- Completing the identity
- Upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email)
- After your payment is confirmed, you can come to seminar on November 20-24, 2018